An activity for students to practice describing people based on differencesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students how much they look like their parents, for example, who does their brother(s), sister(s) look like? Etc.
3. Tell students they are going to meet a family and describe them physically.
4. Ask students to write these headings DAVID / MARTHA / PATY / JOE and write under them 2 sentences describing them.
5. Play the video and pause it where the whole family appears, then students start writing their sentences.
6. Invite students to read aloud their sentences and check how many students wrote the same.
7. Tell students to write down one of the sentences their classmates wrote they liked.
8. Play the video and pause it after each member of the family has been described and ask students if their sentences were the same.
Compartir MED en classroom: