A worksheet for students to practice physical descriptions with BE, HAVE and WEARSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review verb BE and HAVE with the class in affirmative, negative and question form.
3. Distribute the worksheet and go over the examples with students. Drive them to notice the use of BE.
4. Ask students to write short descriptions of the people in the pictures and compare their sentences with another student. Then, help with correction if necessary.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and take turns describing the people in the exercise about facial features.
7. Have some volunteers share their descriptions with the class.
8. Continue with the second page of this file, CLOTHES, and elicit from them how it is used in describing clothes people are (were) wearing at a particular moment.
9. Invite students to answer C / D / E in pairs and check answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: