A worksheet for students to practice writing physical descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to describe themselves physically and invite the class to confirm that descriptions and maybe add a couple more characteristics if necessary.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to write one sentence about each person.
4. When they finish, ask them to find someone who has a different sentence and share their sentences, then, finds a third student and repeat the procedure until they get at least 3 different sentences about the same character.
5. Invite volunteers to read the different sentences they collected and say if they are describing age, height, weight, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: