A video for students to practice physical descriptions in contextSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Set the scene, a witness is going to identify a criminal based on a physical description.
3. Play the video and ask students to read the speech bubbles and listen.
4. Ask questions such as why does Mr. Farr is asked by the police to identify the criminal? how old is the criminal? , what color is the hair of the criminal? Etc.
5. From 2:42 up to9:33 you have a general review of how to describe hair, eyes, height, etc. that students have probably den before. Decide if you want to use it or feel free to skip that part.
6. Pay special attention to QUANTIFIERS and give some extra examples.
7. Play the video and pause it to read the examples of what does he or she look like? And review how much you can include as part of a physical description.
8. Invite students to work with the last part of the video ‘What do you look like? ‘ based on the information presented and talk about you in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: