A vocabulary activity for students to review adjectives in physical descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how many different words they can think of that can be used to describe both hair and eyes (colors, for example).
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the vocabulary (phrases and words) at the bottom to make sure they know them.
4. Set a time limit for them to search the words.
5. When they are finished, ask them to put the papers face down and spell out some (5) of these words and phrases for students to write.
6. Invite some volunteers to take turns and spell the words for the class, and ask what’s the word?
Compartir MED en classroom: