A video for students to learn vocabulary to describe hair and eyesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to draw a visual organizer, a table, for example with two columns with these headings, HAIR and EYES, and the letters of the alphabet A –Z to the left.
3. Tell students to write down the vocabulary presented in the video in the letter of the alphabet it belongs according to the first letter, for example, ‘long’, students write in the L line.
4. Write down the sentences with examples from the video on the board and underline the adjectives used.
5. Ask students to go to their lists and tell you how many letters of the alphabet were used with adjectives.
6. Invite some volunteers to describe two classmates without saying their names and ask the class to guess who they are.
Compartir MED en classroom: