A worksheet for students to read given physical descriptions and match them to their pictureSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to give you some adjectives that describe people’s eyes, hair, etc.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to match the images to their correct description.
4. You may help students by reading the descriptions aloud, that is, guide the exercise, and help them with vocabulary if necessary.
5. Check answers by calling out the letter, ‘Picture A’, and have volunteers read the description.
6. Invite students to change one word in the given descriptions (adjectives) and come out with a different possible description.
Compartir MED en classroom: