A grammar worksheet for students to practice the use of the past continuous in descriptions of eventsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to review some expressions about everyday activities to use with the past continuous.
3. Distribute the worksheet and go over the expressions in the box. Help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Elicit from students what they need to do about the schedule and Jake and his father.
5. Invite students to complete the exercise. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Check answers with the class by asking the questions.
Compartir MED en classroom: