A grammar worksheet for students to practice the use of commas in a textSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Write on the board a long sentence that enumerates several different things and use commas.
3. Drive students to notice what that use is.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in pairs and mark the first exercise as A and the second as B.
5. Assign pairs of students to do A while some other work on B.
6. Monitor the activity and when they are finished ask them to get together with another A or B pair and compare answers.
7. Have some volunteers to share their answers with the class and direct the activity for the ones who did B.
8. Repeat the procedure now asking B students to do the same with students who did A only.
9. As a class, work on the last part of the exercise and write different options on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: