An interactive template for students to practice writing a letter to apologizeSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students to think of possible reasons not to be able to attend a birthday party and discuss them with the class.
3. Show the activity and ask students to think of the three parts they need to complete and write some notes if necessary.
4. Ask students at random to give you their options for the first part, date, and salutation and choose somebody to come to the computer and write it.
5. As for the body, invite somebody to come to the front and write. Discuss it with the class and make corrections.
6. Have some more students to write at least three different options for the body of the letter.
7. Finish the letter by asking students to give you some options for the closing. Then, read the letter and discuss how well they did.
Compartir MED en classroom: