A punctuation worksheet for students to practice the use of commas, exclamation points, questions marks and periodsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review some of the punctuation marks and their importance in being used accurately in a text.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the first exercise.
4. Use the first sentence as a model and punctuate it for them. Then, ask them to tell you if that’s ok.
5. You may suggest students to number the sentences for easy reference 1-4 and work with 2,3,4-
6. Have volunteers to read their sentences by saying what they did, used a capital letter, commas, etc. as the class check answers and make suggestions or corrections.
7. You may want to write the sentences on the board as students say what they did.
8. Invite students to work in pairs and do exercise 2. There are 7 sentences that need different punctuation marks.
9. Have some volunteers come to the board and write their sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: