An interactive activity for students to practice writing an informal letterSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to write a letter to a friend by completing the sentences in the body of the letter.
3. Project the letter and ask students to copy it in their notebooks. Then, ask them to complete it in pencil so they can erase and correct if necessary.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. Have some volunteers come to the front and type an option.
6. Ask the class not to interrupt them until the whole letter is finished. Then, make suggestions and corrections if necessary.
7. Invite some volunteers to read their letters since there will be different options.
8. Ask students to write a similar letter, but this time choosing a different type of party and changing some of the sentences to give variety.
Compartir MED en classroom: