An activity for students to make an envelope and address itSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is the second part of the activity started last session. Students wrote a letter and now they are going to work with the envelope.
2. It was suggested at the end of the previous session that you corrected the letters at home and bring them the next class for students to read and rewrite.
3. Hand the letter out and go over those corrections and suggestions. Then, distribute the template and ask students to follow instructions that you can project, to make the envelope.
4. Invite students to address the envelope using an imaginary address.
5. Encourage students to use the appropriate capitalization and insert their letters.
6. Invite some students to read their envelopes and have the class make suggestions if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: