A template for students to write a friendly letterSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students of the second and third page in the file, that is, the template for writing a letter.
2. Tell students what the most traditional things to do on Valentine’s Day are.
3. Tell students that something else they can do is write a friendly letter so project the first page of the file for them to have the context and read it for them.
4. Distribute the next two pages and ask students to write that letter following the sequence shown.
5. Monitor and help as needed.
6. Have students exchange their letters with other classmates, to read at least three different ones and give their opinion, did they like them? Were they complete? Were they easy to read?
7. Have some volunteers read their letters to the class and invite everybody to listen carefully and make suggestions and gentle corrections needed.
8. Get the students’ letters to correct and bring them the next class with some notes and corrections. You may want to use some minutes of the next class to go over them
Compartir MED en classroom: