A grammar worksheet for students to review capitalization rulesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to give you some examples of nouns that have to be capitalized.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students to work individually.
4. Guide students through the activity, they need to read the phrase, and then if that example is capitalized (YES) or not (NO).
5. When students have finished, ask them to write an example for the cases where they said ‘YES’.
6. Invite students to compare their examples with other students and make corrections if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: