A grammar worksheet for students to go over capitalizationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students why capitalization is important in writing and what rules they remember.
3. Tell students they are going to review some of those rules in English and practice with a text.
4. Distribute the worksheet and read or have some students read the rules and analyze the examples given.
5. Ask students to read the text and fin 20 capitalization mistakes by circling them.
6. Ask students to form groups of three and compare their answers, make corrections if necessary, and wait for the final correction with the whole class.
7. Check answers by calling out the numbers, ‘Mistake # 1 is________? ‘ and have volunteers complete and discuss their answers.
8. If time allows, ask students to rewrite the text using the correct capitalization or give it as homework
Compartir MED en classroom: