A template for students to write a friendly letterSugerencia de uso
1.Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to think of a favorite cousin they have and preferably someone who lives in another city and tell them they are going to wirte him/ her a letter.
3. Distribute the template and go over the basic parts the letter must include shown in the upper-right hand corner.
4. Set a time limit for the writing so you have time to read some of the letters and talk about them.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar.
6. When time is up, ask students to sit in pairs and tell their partners who the letter is to and what they are telling them about.
7. Invite students to sit with another partner and repeat the activity.
8. Have some volunteers read their letters to the class and make suggestions and gentle corrections where necessary.
9. Get the letters from students to correct at home and the next class gives general recommendations on the writing.
Compartir MED en classroom: