A grammar activity for students to review some irregular verbs in pastSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what the difference between regular and irregular verbs in the past is.
3. Distribute the activity and ask students to complete the crossword puzzle with the missing verbs in the past.
4. Set a time limit and when time is up, ask students to get in groups of three and finish their crosswords.
5. Invite some volunteers to read their verbs in past but ask them to spell them out instead of only reading, ‘brought’, for example, but ‘b-r-o-u—h-t’.
Compartir MED en classroom: