A grammar worksheet for students to review and practice the past continuous tenseSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students to practice some grammar exercises.
2. Review quickly what a continuous tense is and elicit some examples from students, either in the present or past.
3. Distribute the worksheet and drive students to deduce how the affirmative, negative, and question forms are formed.
4. Ask students to complete the sentences and help with vocabulary and grammar as needed.
5. Ask students to check their answers in groups of three. In case they cannot agree on one answer, invite them to ask you and clarify the ideas.
6. Ask students to circle the words that help to connect ideas in the sentences and check answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: