A letter format for students to practice writing a letterSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of the letter format for students.
2. Tell students this is the second part of the activity they started working with the previous session.
3. Review what the letters were about and what the situation in Smalltown is.
4- Distribute the worksheet, ‘Something unusual has been going on in Smalltown’. Kirsty made some quick notes about what happened when she met a time-traveling alien from the 22nd century. Tell students to imagine what these notes might say, and ask students to write them down.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and monitor the activity.
6. Invite pairs of volunteers to share their notes (phrases and or sentences) and ask the class to listen carefully so you can all have a discussion on the situation.
7. Remind students there is no right or wrong answers, it is only their participation and enthusiasm that matters.
Compartir MED en classroom: