An activity for students to practice reading letters describing personal experiencesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review with students the different reason or writing letters.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students these are three letters for them to read.
4. When they finish reading, they need to classify the letters by choosing the right answers about who wrote the letters.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Ask students to sit in pairs and compare their answers, as well, as finding the key that led them to those answers.
7. Ask students these questions, a) Who are these letters to? b) what are they about? C) compare the style of the letters.
8. Invite pairs of volunteers to share their answers and have a discussion with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: