A template for students to make an envelope and address itSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students to imagine they wrote a letter to their favorite singer. Ask students who that one would be.
3. That letter needs to be sent by mail so they need to top ut it in an envelope.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to cut and fold the envelope. Then, they need to address it.
5. Ask students to imagine the address, or even better, to play with the words of the songs this famous singer and make one up.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Invite students to exchange their envelopes with other students so they can practice reading envelopes.
Compartir MED en classroom: