A video to show students how to address an envelopeSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Have a couple of envelopes ready to show to students.
3. Tell students there are 3 basic elements to include when addressing an envelope and they are going to learn that in the video.
4. Ask students to draw an envelope in their notebooks and label the parts along with the video.
5. Ask students to copy the examples given in the video so they can practice how to address the envelope.
6. Play the rest of the video and then, ask students to make up an address in the USA .
7. Invite students to read aloud their envelopes by using these expressions, ‘This letter goes to______, or I wrote this letter to my friend___’
Compartir MED en classroom: