A word search activity for students to review punctuation marksSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Write down on the board the words in the activity, comma, exclamation, hyphen, colon, period, quotation, etc. and write next to the words the marks for students to review and learn new ones.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to search the words. Set a time limit.
4. When time is up, invite some volunteers to come to the board and write a sentence using the listed punctuation marks.
5. Ask the rest of the class to help with (gentle) correction.
Compartir MED en classroom: