A video for students to review the 5 parts of a friendly letterSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to have their notebooks ready to copy a letter they are going to see in the video.
3. Show the video and make a pause. You may also dictate the letter to students and help with listening comprehension and writing as well.
4. Ask students to read the letter in silence and ask them these questions, ‘Who is writing the letter? Who is Mrs.Genna? When was the letter written? What are they talking about?
5. Invite students to use arrows in different colors to show the different parts of the letter.
6. Play the video for confirmation.
Compartir MED en classroom: