A template for students to practice parts of the letterSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to read a letter and they need to identify who is writing to whom, why, and when.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to first, label the part of the letter and check answers with the class.
4. Ask students to read the letter and help with vocabulary if needed.
5. Discuss the answers to the questions and invite students to past this example in their notebooks.
6. Ask students to write a similar letter thanking the teacher, copying the same format but changing the information from ‘ Now I can________. And continue with ‘I can also write a letter____.’
7. Invite students to write their letters from them to you.
Compartir MED en classroom: