A video for students to practice how to write a letterSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to work in pairs and review what the parts of a letter are.
3. Ask students what they would write about on the topic vacations to a friend and record some of those ideas on the board.
4. Tell students they are going to watch a video of somebody writing a letter. The video has no sound so they have to read. Make sure students can see the video from their seats.
5. Play the video and make pauses to ask questions such as what type of letter is this one? Who is writing to whom? Etc.
6. Read the letter along as the student is writing it.
7. Ask students to write a similar letter in pairs and offer help as needed.
8. Invite pairs to exchange their letters with other pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: