A video for students to learn how to write a friendly letter and its 5 partsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they’ve ever written a letter, to whom and what the reason was.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video that shows how to write a letter paying attention to 5 basic elements to include.
4. Ask students to draw similar pictures to the ones in the video and number them 1-5 to illustrate the elements.
5. Play the video and make pauses for students to draw and maybe write a short phrase to go with those pictures.
6. Invite students to show their notes and pictures with other students and compare them.
7. Play the video again but without sound and invite students to narrate and describe what letters are and the 5 basic elements it must include.
Compartir MED en classroom: