A worksheet for students to review ordinal numbersSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to complete the sequence of ordinal numbers by completing with the missing numbers.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to write in pencil in case they need to erase something.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. Invite students at random to read the numbers they wrote and ask the rest of the class to confirm.
6. Ask students to rewrite the missing numbers in red by using a marker or a colored pencil.
7. Invite students to get in groups of three and choose some numbers to dictate their classmates.
8. Invite students to read aloud the sequence 1st to 20th.
Compartir MED en classroom: