A worksheet for students to practice reading ordinal numbers and identifying positions in a sequenceSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to say the ordinal numbers you write on the board. Make sure you include numbers and words as well.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention to the first line of animals for them to point and say the ordinal number they take in a sequence.
4. Read the sentence ‘IF THE FISH IS THE FIRST ANIMAL….and do 1) as a model.
5. Invite students to complete the exercise 2) to 5) and check answers.
6. Ask students to color the animals according to the instructions. You may want to read the sentences for students and wait for them to color.
7. Invite students to show their worksheets to other classmates and talk about animals.
Compartir MED en classroom: