A worksheet for students to practice the letters of their names using ordinal numbersSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Chose some students at random and ask them, what’s your name? what’s your last name?, do you have a middle name?
3. Review the alphabet and ask students to spell some words at random as well as their names.
4. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to write their names and identify the ordinal position of each letter. Model the activity by using your name, for example, PABLO, P is first, A is second, B is third, L is fourth, O is fifth, PABLO.
5. Ask students to do their first name and middle name and monitor the activity.
6. Invite students to share their answers with the class by reading their names.
7. Ask students to continue with their last names (in Mexico we carry two last names).
8. Invite some volunteers to share with the class their last names and help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: