A worksheet for students to practice the difference between ordinal and cardinal numbersSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Challenge students by writing on the board different numbers, cardinal, ordinal, ordinal, cardinal, cardinal, etc and ask them to read them and say if they are ordinal or cardinal.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to classify the sentences under O (ordinal) and C (cardinal).
4. Read the sentences for students and wait for them to answer. Ask students do not say the answers aloud since they are going to play a game later on.
5. Ask students to work in groups of three and take turns reading a sentence chosen at random for the team to say O or C.
6. Ask each group to think of two sentences, one using a cardinal and another using an ordinal number to challenge another group.
Compartir MED en classroom: