A worksheet for students to practice the use of ordinal numbersSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students of the 8th page.
2. Distribute the worksheet and review the (zoo) animals vocabulary with students.
3. Ask students where they can see all these animals (zoo) (movie).
4. Read the first positions with the lion and invite students to complete the rest of the blanks with the ordinals in sequence. How many animals are there? (5)
5. Ask students to complete the sentences by using the corresponding ordinal number. Read the first sentence and drive students to notice the sentences are not in the same order as the animals.
6. You may want to read the sentences and wait for students to write down the number. Then, ask students to read the sentences aloud.
7. Invite students to work in pairs and challenge their partners by saying the name of an animal, ‘bear, for example, for the student to read the sentence about ‘bear.
Compartir MED en classroom: