A 2-page set of worksheets for students to practice ordinal numbers as well as their spellingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review the ordinal numbers 1st to 10th by placing 10 different objects on the desk and asking students to how they go, first, second, etc.
3. Distribute the first worksheet and ask students to fill in the blanks with their corresponding ordinal number spelling.
4. Encourage students not to copy the words from their notes but to try to remember the spelling.
5. Invite students to exchange their worksheets with another classmate and check those answers, Are they the same or different?
6. Ask students to read aloud the ordinal numbers and spell them out.
7. Distribute worksheet 2 and ask students to complete the blanks with the ordinal numbers but this time set a time limit.
8. Check answers with the class and say who was/ were the winner(s).
Compartir MED en classroom: