An interactive worksheet for students to practice question formationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Show the scrambled sentences and ask students to copy them in their notebooks.
3. Ask students to unscramble them and compare their answers in pairs. Do not say anything until students reconfirm later in the activity.
4. Invite 11 students to come to the front and type their answers.
5. Click ‘terminado’ and invite the class to reconfirm.
6. Invite students to mingle and ask those 11 questions to 11 different classmates and practice asking and answering.
Compartir MED en classroom: