An animated video for students to practice asking and giving personal informationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to practice asking and answering questions about themselves so play the video without sound and have students read the questions aloud or read them after you. There are more than 10 questions so you may want to modify the activity according to your class time.
3. Play the video again and read the questions for them. Invite them to answer aloud the questions using personal information, the whole class at the same time.
4. If you want to use all the questions in the video, choose some of them to be answered by choosing students at random.
5. Ask students to ask three different questions to three different classmates and practice the questions learned.
Compartir MED en classroom: