A mime game for students to practice vocabulary related to hobbiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are two different games to play with the same cards. Decide which modality fits the type of your class best. The instructions to play the game come in the same file.
2. The mime game is a very good activity for young students. Divide students into groups of 4 and hand a set of cards to each group.
3. Ask students to place the cards face down in a pile on the desk for them to take turns to pick a card and mime the activity.
4. The rest of the members in the group guess what that hobby is and the one who guesses correctly gets to keep the card.
5. The students with the most cards at the end of the game I the winner.
6. If time allows you can proceed to the second game using the same cards which is a T / F game.
Compartir MED en classroom: