A catchy song for students to learn and practice 5 WH_ words + HOWSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the song as well as a set of speakers.
2. Write on the board in CAPITALS and in this order 3 sets of these words, WHERE / WHAT / WHY / WHO / HOW / WHEN and ask students to read them aloud.
3. Tell students they are going to listen to a song and you need some volunteers (3) to come to the board.
4. Play the song and ask students to number the WH_ words in the order they sound in the chorus. They are sung 4 times and pause the video.
5. Ask the class to check if the numbers students gave to the WH_ words on the board are ok.
6. Continue with the song, let students listen to the song, and ask them to sing the chorus.
7. Have some volunteers say the questions in the song and help as needed.
8. Play the video one more time and ask students to sing along.
Compartir MED en classroom: