A video for students to practice WH_ words in questions about the personal informationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Write on the board the question, ‘WHAT’S YOUR NAME?, underline the WH_ word and ask students to think of another question that starts with that same word.
3. Tell students they are going to see in the video 7 WH_ words and ask them to write them down with the questions used as examples.
4. Play the video and make pauses for students to copy the information.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and ask each other those same questions and write down the answers in their notebooks.
6. Play the video one more time and ask students to read the questions aloud.
Compartir MED en classroom: