Estimula principalmente las inteligencias:
A video for students to learn about the hobbies of some children being interviewedSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what hobbies they have and make a numbered list on the board.
3. Ask students to ask the classmate they have to their left what they like to do on the weekends and report to you, ‘Luis likes----‘.
4. Tell students to work in pairs and write down the different hobbies the children in the video mention as well as their names and ages.
5. Play the video the first time and ask students to only listen, and help with vocabulary as needed. Then, play the video a second time and ask students to write down the information required.
6. Invite pairs of students to compare their information and make corrections if necessary.
7. Have students tell you how many different hobbies were mentioned in the video, which ones are girls’ favorites and which ones boys preferred.
Compartir MED en classroom: