An animated video for students to practice talking about hobbiesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. This video has 4 different ways to use it, a) sound + non-subtitle, b) sound + subtitle, c) mute + subtitle, d) mute + non-subtitle. It is recommended that you use the second modality, sound + subtitle.
3. Play the video and have students read the line of the dialog, or read them after you.
4. Make some pauses for students to answer questions like, What hobbies do they mention? What are the children’s names? , etc.
5. Have some volunteers to act out the conversation using modality c). Encourage students to participate enthusiastically.
6. Make a list with the names of the hobbies mentioned and the names of the children next to them so the class can talk about what these children like.
Compartir MED en classroom: