A worksheet for students to practice the poem Collections and hobbiesSugerencia de uso
1. Ask students to use the poem Collections they worked with in the previous session.
2. Download and print the second and third pages of this file to make copies for students.
3. Review some of the collections they read in the poem.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to review the poem by doing the T/F exercise.
5. Check the answers with the class.
6. Play the poem again and tell students to identify the words that rhyme. Model the activity by using the example.
7. Ask students to draw pictures of the collections they have (or would like to have) and write a short paragraph about it( them.
8. Invite students to share with the class their drawings and read their descriptions.
Compartir MED en classroom: