A poem for students to practice hobbies like collectionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video and have a set of speakers ready so students can listen to the text from their seats.
2. Download the file of the poem and make copies for students.
3. Project the first activity ‘Preparation’ to pre-teach vocabulary. Invite 12 volunteers to take turns and match the 12 pictures to their names.
4. Play the audio and have students listen to the poem. Make several pauses to help them with general understanding.
5. Invite students to underline the types of collections in the poem.
6. Play the poem again to do the first game to work with vocabulary and comprehension: match the collections and the objects.
7. Ask for some volunteers to come to the front and work with reading comprehension game, TRUE / FALSE.
Compartir MED en classroom: