A vocabulary worksheet for students to review hobbies and free-time activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to tell your hobbies they remember and spell them for you.
3. Distribute the worksheet and review the list of hobbies.
4. Ask students to work in groups of three and divide the list of 30 words into groups of 10. Each student takes one section and searches the words.
5. Ask students to complete the word search by copying their friends' words.
6. If students need more time to search their words, assign it for homework, and check answers, next class, as part of the ‘descubre’ section.
Compartir MED en classroom: