A set of flashcards for student to review the free-time activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to work on a collection of flashcards. They need to color the pictures.
3. Monitor the activity and review the hobbies so students can write then names of the hobbies on the other card.
4. Invite students to sit in pairs and ask and answer questions about what their hobbies are, what they like and don’t like by showing the flashcards.
5. Finally, ask students to paste their flashcards in their notebooks.
Compartir MED en classroom: