A catchy song for students to learn and practice about hobbiesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students “What's your hobby? What do you like to do? What is fun for you?” which is the chorus of the song they will listen.
3. Play the video and tell students to pay attention to the hobbies mentioned.
4. Work with vocabulary and ask students to sing “What's your hobby? What do you like to do? What is fun for you?”
5. Play the song again and invite students to clap to the rhythm as well as miming the hobbies, playing the guitar, swimming, playing tennis, etc.
6. Invite the class to sing along and mime the actions.
Compartir MED en classroom: