A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice the writing of hobbiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what their favorite hobby is and make a list on the board.
3. Distribute the first page and ask students to identify the different hobbies and write the names.
4. Check the answers with the class.
5. Continue with exercise 2 where students have to write the hobbies they like and the ones they don’t like from the box above. Encourage students to add some others from the list you made on the board and help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and answer exercise 3. Go over the list on the left about the objects and help with vocabulary.
7. Invite pairs of students to say their answers.
8. The last section in the worksheet is for you to do it with the whole class. Read the sentences aloud, clarify meaning, paraphrase and wait for answers to complete with the mystery word (a free-time activity)
Compartir MED en classroom: