An interactive worksheet for students to practice the writing of personal dataSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video. You can also download the worksheet if you register first.
2. Make sure students can see very well the activity from where they are seated.
3. Show the first part of the worksheet, exercise 1, and read the questions aloud for students to write the answers in their notebooks. Then, invite volunteers to come to the front and match the answers.
4. Continue with exercise 2. First, ask students to read the words and tell you what the sentence is. Then, unscramble them.
5. As for the last exercise, invite volunteers to come to the front, take turns, and complete the exercise.
Compartir MED en classroom: