An interactive worksheet for students to practice name dictation in giving personal informationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Make sure students can listen to the activity from their seats so use a good set of speakers.
3. Do the example with the class and invite them to repeat the questions and answers.
4. Invite 5 pairs of students to come to the front and do the activity. There are 5 students saying their names and spelling them. Tell students these are students from different countries so take this opportunity to explore culture with them.
5. Ask the class to write the names in their notebooks.
6. When the 5 exercises have been answered, check answers with the class before showing the answers.
7. Click the ¡terminado! Button and check answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: