A video for students to practice the alphabet by spellingSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to say the alphabet out loud and help as necessary.
3. Play the video and pause it every five letters for students to spell the objects shown.
4. Say some of the words students saw in the video and ask volunteers to spell the words.
5. Play the video again but without sound this time and ask different students to spell the words in the video.
6. Divide the class into small groups and ask students to write three words each. Then, to take turns, say the words, and ask their teammates to spell the word.
Compartir MED en classroom: